Woohoo!! It's time to get this month's Pinterest Challenge started!
It's time to stop pinning and start DOING!! Ok, keep pinning and complete your favorite pin because we want to see how Pinterest has inspired you lately.
Check out what we've created lately based on one of our favorite pins:
- Our Guest Pinhead: Ann Marie from White House Black Shutters
- Amanda from Ninth Street Notions
- Kara from Happy Go Lucky
- Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings
- Ashlee from I'm Topsy Turvy
- Rebecca from Better Life Bags
The grand prize winner will be chosen by our Guest Pinhead, Ann Marie. Each of us Pinheads will choose our favorites, too. They will be featured next week on The Pinterest Challenge blog.
When you link up, just remember a few guidelines:
- Enter the URL of your project post, NOT your homepage.
- All projects should be Pinterest-inspired and include a link to the original source or pin.
- You can enter up to three completed projects, as long as they haven't been linked up before.
- Include a link to the Pinterest Challenge button, so others can join the fun!