Today Michelle is sharing her Pinterest inspired project with us.
She was inspired by this teacher's gift on Pinterest by How Does She.
And created her version for her daughter’s teacher who is traveling at the end of the month.
Directions to create your own:
1. Cut 2x4 at 12"
2. Modge podge thick scrapbook paper, leaving edge around each side. I used different colors.
3. Let dry 15min. sandpaper edges
4. Use rag pressed into stamp pad and antique the edges
5. Hot Glue foam sheet on bottom
6. Mark hole and drill at angle for writing utensil
7. Peel and stick post it notes
8. I used glue dots to connect acrylic pic frame (3.5x5) and flower head
9. Cut Teachers name out of vinyl and stick
Thank you Michelle for sharing your Pinterest inspired project with us and linking up to our Pinterest Challenge. Your daughter's teacher is going to love this gift. I would love to have this on my desk and I would love for one of my students to make something like this for me. It will definitely be a cherished gift!!